Sunday, March 14, 2010

It's almost time!!!!!


Hi Everyone, hope you all had a great weekend. It's been raining here in the valley for the past three days, but I'll take rain over snow any day!!
The grass is starting to green up and the trees have little buds coming on. I just love Spring- seeing everything come back to life....aaaaahhhhh.

We took a ride down to Ollie's this morning. I like going there once in a while, they get some really neat items and it's a good place to get remenent carpet cheap. I had to pike up a piece of carpet for one of my mall spaces. I also purchased a couple of books on online selling. They were originally 24.99 each and I paid 6.99 for them. Could'nt beat it.

Henry and Harriett are so excited, they can't wait to find out who there new family will be.(lol) I will be posting the lucky winner tomorrow, so check back to see if your the lucky one.

I am so pleased with the response I have gotten on this little giveaway. Thank you all for your interest in my blog and all the nice comments you've left.

Until then, Prim Blessings.
Jean

1 comment:

  1. It is raining here too, but the grass is getting green so spring is getting closer. I hope you have a great week! I can't wait to see who the winner of your giveaway is! ~Dan~

    ReplyDelete