Friday, July 9, 2010

Lately I've been dreaming and wishing........

Yes, I've been to Maui.
Back in Aug. 2004 I saved up money to go on an adventure vacation.
I had always wanted to go to an island and experience all its glory.
After researching and cost comparing I wanted to go to Maui, Hawaii.
Absolutely BEAUTIFUL.
I took my Aunt Robin with me on this adventure.
After a 13 hour plane ride with two layovers we arrived at the most beautiful place I had ever seen.
Once we got settled in our adventure began.

The top pic to the right, was a Hawain yard sale!
 Look at the little birdie having breakfast at the table across from us. Pic to left.

It was like looking at Mars once we got to the top of the volcano. I know I keep repeating, but it was beautiful. 




We toured the town of Lahaina, drove the  Hana Trail, seen tropical plantations and drove up to the top of Haleakala National Park.
What a beautiful, rememberable adventure. I long to go back and would probably stay forever.

Prim Blessings
Jean

No comments:

Post a Comment