Friday, July 29, 2011

As Promised:

Happy Friday Blog Friends!

Well I told you I’d share pics of the scarecrow I was working on so……

Here he is!

002

003 004

This is the Autumn Scarecrow and Pocket full of Crows pattern by Kentucky Primitives.

My pics really suck! ~ but he is so neat in person. His burlap coat is really grungy and worn looking and each pocket is filled with excelsior grass along with the crow. I love how he turned out!

Then I finished up a bunch of flatty pumpkins~ pattern by Olde Homestead Barn,

005 

Love these too!

Got lots of new things to work on, but today I think I will get out and do some junkin’ this morning! Maybe a thrift store or two and some yard sales!

Hope everyone has a safe and happy weekend!

Stay cool in these dog days of summer!

Blessings, Jean

8 comments:

  1. That scarecrow is adorable!!
    And your flat pumpkins are so cute, too!
    Hope you have good luck with the junkin today. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your scarecrow Jean!!! How dang cute is that!! I know this crow would love to hang out with him!! ;o) Sweet pumpkins too! Have fun today - hope you find some awesome treasures! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute scarecrow! And I love that pile of pumpkins ~ puts me in the mood for autumn.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your scarecrow! The pumpkins are adorable too!Hugs,Jen

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute is that ... great job..Photos look
    fine to..so hard to get the right background
    color somethings yours are fine...
    Many Blessings
    Trish-Ladybug

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love everything Jean, your creations are awesome, you talented girl. Hugs, Lecia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love him and those pumpkins!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Jean...I love the scarecrow!! He is so awesome!! Hope you had fun junkin today.
    hugs,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete