Thursday, November 18, 2010

A Quick Post

Hi Blog Friends,

Just a quick post to show a few things I’ve been working on. I haven't been able to focus much on crafts this week. I received some very heart breaking news about a dear friends son and it has really hit me hard. I’ll share his story when I can sit and focus.

winter crafts 002

This prim Santa make-do is so prim and easy to do, it is a free pattern from Countin Crows over at The Chocolate Crow Trader. I added the bag of pips and branches instead of the naughty or nice cards.

winter crafts 004winter crafts 005

Here’s a very cute pair of Elf Shoes filled with greens and berries with a grungy tea lite. It is a pattern by Old Road Primitives which is free over at the Rusty Tin Roof.

winter crafts 008winter crafts 009winter crafts 010

And lastly, here is my design of Christmas Mouse. Aren't they cute. I did them as witch mouse at Halloween and sold every one of them.

Have a very Blessed weekend,

Jean 

3 comments:

  1. Just to let you know that I have chosen your blog for the "Stylish Blog Award" Congratulations! Please visit my blog stitchingwithlanie.blogspot.com for the details.

    Lanie Veit

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your little mice! Lifting prayer up for your friend & you at this time . Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE your Santa and I sent you a email with a few questions about him. I really hope the situation your friend has going works out for the best. I know it must be hard seeing your friend go through hard times.

    Blessings,
    Dana

    ReplyDelete