My blog has been chosen by a few of my blog followers for this blog award. I am flattered that you all like my blog and have nominated it for awards.
I truly enjoy sharing my creativity with you and reading all your blogs and websites too.
I have chosen not to pass this forward, not because I can’t, but because there are so many wonderful blogs I follow I could not choose one over another.
I will share some personal things about me so you may learn a little about me 8)
- I am the oldest of 3. My sister Julie is a year younger and my brother Tom is 4 yrs younger.
- I am the first born grandchild on my mothers side.
- I was adopted by my (step) father at the age of 13. And no I do not know my biological father.
- I am now an orphan, both of my parents passed on. Dad 03/1986 and Mom 05/2006.
- I love to be creative, sewing, painting, woodworking, makeovers…………got that from my Mom.
- I passed the drivers test for a CDL and Motorcycle. I drove a school bus for 3 yrs and I own a Harley Davidson. I would love to learn to fly a small plane some day!
- I have 5 tastefully done tattoo’s.
- Yes I dye my graying hair.
- I love all kinds of music and love to dance, mainly in my home when no one is watching, cause I’m shy.
- And I wish to live near a beach someday. I love the sound of the ocean, the sand and the salt air.
All the above make up who I am. But I am also much more.
Thank you all for nominating me and for visiting my little spot on the web. I have been busy making new items and hope to post some pics soon.
Have a great week!
Prim Blessings always,
It's so nice to get to know you better! I'm having a giveaway...be sure and stop by! ♥ReplyDelete