Thursday, March 7, 2013

Snowy Wednesday.......


Hi Blog Friends,
Thought I'd share our snowy Wednesday with all of you.
Yep, we got hit hard with the snow.
The weatherman started out saying we would get maybe 4 to 6 inches,
then changed it to 6 to 12,
then said 12 plus.
We ended up with about 16 inches.
I am soooo ready for SPRING, but it was pretty to see coming down.


Hopefully this will be our one and only snow for the season.

I even went out a build a snowman!
Ain't he cute! 
This morning he's pretty sad looking.... 
most of his upper body has melted away.


This is our large pine at the back of the house.
I call it the scary tree, because I get so scared when it snows like this, that it will come crashing through the house. 

After playing in the snow, I enjoyed time doing a little cross stitching.
Gonna turn the wool one into a pinkeep/bowl filler for myself.


One good thing, it's gonna be in the 50's the rest of the week and the snow will be gone before we know it!
Come on SPRING!
Working on lots of new crafts, but not ready to share yet.

Hope everyone has a great rest of the week.
If your in the northern east coast, get ready to be covered with snow.

Blessings,
     Jean




13 comments:

  1. Good morning Jean, Such beautiful snow pictures. Something we rarely see here in GA. I am a new follower and looking forward to getting to know you. I am just learning to cross stitch. Have done a few pinkeeps. Am loving it. Would love for you to stop by Thru Nana's Window and visit when you have a minute. Have a wonderful day. Enjoy the warmer temps.
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our weatherman was sooo wronge! We were supposed to get about 12 inches but only got about 3 then it turned to slush.You know me wanted it sooo badly but now just looking forward to spring.I love the wool stitchery,might have to get you to make me one.Hugs!~Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Jean! Beautiful pictures. I am so ready for Spring.
    Kinda had enough of the snow here, already.
    Love your Snowman. so cute.
    Have a wonderful day!

    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful snow pics Jean!
    I'm so ready for spring to arrive ~ today the sun is shining and it feels like a spring day!
    Oh I have that wool pattern but haven't stitched it yet ~ so many project to do!!!
    Happy Stitchin'
    Prim Blessings
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your snow pictures Jean, love your snowman, I haven't made one of them in a long time! I am ready for spring too, but I did enjoy the beautiful snow! hugs, Lecia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jean! Your snow pictures are beautiful and your snowman is adorable! Sending you some Florida sun, even though the temps here have only been in the 50's & 60's lately. Love the cross stitching:)
    ~Lori

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jean, wow!!! That's a lot of snow, looks so pretty though.....cute snowman......

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful snow.
    I love watching it fall.
    Woolie hugs
    Trace

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful snow pics and love that snowman!
    We were suppose to get 3 to 5 inches of snow and only got a dusting.........okay with me. I love watching the snow as long as I don't have to drive in it!
    Take care and have fun,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  10. Snow is beautiful at this time of year but thankfully does not last long. Here in NC mountains we did get as much snow as they thought we would. Maybe this is the last snow!
    I haven't built a snowman in years.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What wonderful snow pics! And I just love your snowman! So cute.Hopefully spring will be here soon. Blessings~Sara

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful pictures Jean. Always lovely to watch it fall, natures icing!
    I'm so ready for spring myself. Can't wait to open the windows!
    Bless you,
    Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Jean..I totally love your Snowman...I always build at least one a year..its the only thing I can say I like about snow..LOL..WE got hit with about 6" but it's nearly all melted.

    Your pictures are beautiful....Hope it doesn't stick around to long!

    Have a Great Weekend!

    Hugs
    Tonya

    ReplyDelete