Sunday, October 23, 2011

A to Z~ getting to know me:

A ~ age I’m 43 yrs. young!

B ~ bed queen size~but at our get away it a double. Move over Snoop dog! I need my room!!

C ~ Chore I hate ~ folding clothes after washing~ don’t know why .

D ~ dogs, we have 2, Snoopy (doc/beagle mix) and  Brandy (Blk lab.) Would love more, but oh so expensive to take care of.

E ~ essential start to my day Coffee, gotta have it to function!!

F ~ Favorite color: Earth tones~ God’s color pallet!

G ~ gold or silver – Love the silver~white gold my favorite!

H ~ height – 5 ft 4 inches and shrinking. LOL!

I ~ instrument I play ~ Banjo~ love the sound ~have not played in quite a few yrs but had a great teacher~ Dean Sapp in Elkton MD. Said I was a natural.

J ~ job title – know it would be artist, but I’ve had a few corporate ones in years past!

K ~ kids, non, always wanted to be a mom, but not in my cards.

L ~ Live in Virginia at the present, but I’m from Maryland.

M ~ make of car, Volks Wagon Cabrio convertible and love it!!!

N ~ nicknames ~ Honey, Beaner~don’t ask!

O ~ overnight hospital stay, twice and did not like!

P ~ pet peeve – People on cell phones in public and plain out unkind people!.

Q ~ quote from a movie – If you build it they will come~ can you guess?

R ~ right or left handed – mainly right, but I can do a lot with both!

S ~ siblings, I’m the oldest of two~ one brother Tom and one sister Julie~ love them dearly, but I have a father I never met and believe I have other siblings out there somewhere.

T ~ TV shows – right now- NCIS, X factor, Survivor ~anything reality.

U ~ underwear ~ cotton, sometimes thong~ depends on the pants I wear.

V ~ veggie I hate – Turnips! use to hate Brussel sprouts but with lots of garlic I know like them.

W ~ what makes me late – I’m usually one of those people that are a couple of minutes early

X ~ x-rays, lots of them thru the years~ recently of my spin so the chiropractor could manipulate my spin.

Y ~ yummy food, comfort foods are the best!

Z ~ zoo animals ~ Being a Pisces I would say fish~ dolphins, whales, but sharks frighten me.  Elephants intrigue me. Who knew!

So now you have an idea of who I am A to Z.

Who are you? Join in the fun.

I’ve enjoyed reading other fellow blogger’s A to Z, thanks for sharing!

Autumn Blessings,

Jean

11 comments:

  1. Jean, so much fun learning more about our fellow bloggers. Thanks for sharing! Loved reading it.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love reading everyone's A to Z's. Learned a lot about you. Fun learning about other bloggers too.
    Tamera
    Country at heart

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jean, love reading all about you. I didn't know you played the banjo, how awesome. I love bluegrass music, if my husband finds that out, he will have you playing. He plays the mandolin and my son is an awesome guitarist!!! I do know one thing for sure, you are just an awesome person and I am so glad that you are my friend. You are a prim inspiration to me. Hugs, Lecia

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so fun to read. Be careful with the shrinking...It was right around 43 that people started claiming I was only 5'3 1/2,lol. I KNOW I was still 5'4 at 40..cuz that's when I had Kaden..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved getting to know you better Jean....wow - the banjo - really? Cool beans!! I've been having fun with these A-Z's so I joined in too...sometimes I think we just assume folks know certain things about us and they don't....Wishing you a wonderful Sunday! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jean...it was fun getting to know you a little better from A to Z.
    Have a great week.
    hugs,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jean... thanks for sharing a bit about yourself! I have had dogs named Snoopy (as a kid) and Brandee (my sweetie, lived to be 14 y.o)

    Blessings,
    Traci

    ReplyDelete
  8. That was fun to read, thanks for sharing :D
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Jean
    Enjoyed reading the A to Z learning little more
    about Prim Blogger Friend.. :-) Love old Blues
    grass Banjo music just good southern blues
    What inspiration you are too others....
    Have enjoyable week.... :-)
    Ladybug

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great to get to know you better. Thanks for sharing. -Steph-

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Jean~

    Wonderful getting to know you a little bit better!!

    Have a great day~Becky

    ReplyDelete