Happy 1st of September!
It is time for Prim Crafts Fall Giveaway!
The rules are very simple:
- You must be a follower of my blog. New followers are welcome to join.
- This giveaway is open to the continental USA and Canada. Sorry but the postage is too high to ship just anywhere.
- You must leave a comment on this posting ONLY and say you wish to be interred in the giveaway.
- I am giving one additional chance to my LOYAL commenters. I know who you all are so if you say you want to be entered in my giveaway I’ll automatically give you a second chance in the pot!
- I would love for you to add my giveaway to your blog sidebar~ but I’m not offering additional chances at the giveaway. However, if I get 8 more followers and show 250 followers on my blog by the end of the giveaway~ I will draw a second name for a little gift of appreciation.
So, what is the offering, you ask?
Well, here is part of the gift. This is a Tennessee Ridge Primitives design.
Prim Pumpkin Pie with crow and pumpkin pods.
This would make a beautiful center piece in any prim home.
I filled an old pie pan with coco straw/grass, then glued the grungy pumpkin to the pan. I then added more coco grass to the top of the pumpkin and an old stick from my yard. The crow is glue to the pumpkin top. The three pumpkin pods are loose and can be displayed however you like.
As I stated, this is only one of the items I’m offering in my giveaway~ the rest will remain a surprise. I just love surprises!
This giveaway will run til September 15th and the winner will be announced on September 16th.
I’ll be back in the next few days to post some of the things I’ve been working on,
Until then, Prim Blessings.