Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Re-charging my batteries......

It's been over a week since I've posted, cause I've been busy crafting, woodworking and junk shoppin. I have lots to share but my camera batteries are dead :( so once there re-charged its gonna be a picture frenzy!!!!

Today I was wondering around the blog world and came across a few new blog sites that are just great. Tammy at Twin Creek Primitives has a wonderful blog full of "Prim" graphics and backgrounds offering them for free. She is very talented and very generous to offer such great things. Go on over and check her blog out.

Another great blog is The Crafty Crow. Ronda is having her first blog giveaway. I truly love her blog. Her first graphic on the sidebar says: "Keep It Simple" and each of her posts begins with a daily quote. She also crafts so go on over and check her blog out.

Check back cause by weeks end I'll have lots to share, and I might try my hand at a tutorial.

Have a wonderful week!!
Prim Blessings,
Jean

No comments:

Post a Comment